Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Fu**in Perfect

hey reader's
selamat malam
opps, apa hal tajuk entry macam ni?
haha.
ekceli, tu tajuk lagu oke
ekceli dah lama aku cari siapa yang nyanyi lagu ni
then, last friday baru aku dapat tau
so the singer is PINK
bukan PINK PANTHER oke.

bagi aku Pink ni tak la lawa sangat macam Nicole Kidman.hihi
tapi dia agak stylo
aku suka gak tengok fashion dia
kira banyak juga yang berani mati. ;p
so far, semua lagu dia kira bagi aku semua oke
lagu-lagu dia banyak bagi aku semangat
untuk jangan takut
untuk lebih berani :)

pink

kebanyakan lagu-lagu dia
semua berkisahkan tak puas hati
kiranya dia nak luahkan perasaan tak puas hati melalui song's la
contohnya macam lagi Fu*kin Perfect ni
tak semua orang perfect
semua orang biasa buat salah dan silap
so siapa yang bajet perfect tu tak payah la nak poyos

You’re so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong
seperti bait-bait lirik kat atas ni
bila kita asyik riak bercerita pasal diri kita ni
mungkin tidak semua orang suka
mungkin niat kauorang nak sharing
(same goes to me)
tapi mungkin orang lain dah salah tafsir dengan niat kauorang
mungkin orang akan fikir yang kauorang ni nak menunjuk-nunjuk
tak semua orang akan sama pemikiran dengan kita

Done looking for the critics, cause they’re everywhere
contohnya macam pendengki
orang-orang macam ni memang banyak
apa yang kauorang buat semua tak kena kat mata mereka
just ignore them
mereka tu jealous
mungkin mereka tak kan mampu menjadi seperti kauorang
mungkin mereka teringin menjadi macam kauorang
tapi mereka tak kan mampu
just be yourself
CONFIDENT
wear what you want,
eat what you want,
speak when you want to speak,
forget the rest
be happy for yourself
kauorang adalah diri kauorang sendiri
yang penting
diri kauoranglah sendirilah yang istimewa


nak dowload? HERE

Pink - Fu*kin Perfect

Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that’s alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss ‘No way, it’s all good’, it didn’t slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I’m still around

Pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel
Like you’re less than f*ckin’ perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you’re nothing
You’re f*ckin’ perfect to me!

You’re so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead
So complicated, look happy, you’ll make it!
Filled with so much hatred…such a tired game
It’s enough! I’ve done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, I’ve seen you do the same

Oh, pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel
Like you’re less than f*ckin’ perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you’re nothing
You’re f*ckin’ perfect to me

The whole world’s scared so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it’s a waste of my time
Done looking for the critics, cause they’re everywhere
They dont like my jeans, they don’t get my hair
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?
Why do I do that..?

Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby..!
Pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel
Like you’re less than f*ckin’ perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel
Like you’re nothing, you’re f*cking perfect to me
You’re perfect, you’re perfect!
Pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel
Like you’re less than f*ckin’ perfect
Pretty please, if you ever feel like you’re nothing
You are perfect to me….


KELIK "LIKE" KALAU ANDA "LIKE"

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !