Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Catatan-catatan



September 24, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya the-18 and we meet again. It’s a long time that I didn’t update in this blog. Actually I just get well from fever and asthma. Anyway this is update for a few days.

Last week is a terrible week ever. Damn! Our payroll cutoff, it makes us irrational. That time is going to have to update leave, TMS, ANO ANR, and blablabla. Cut all the crap, it makes us sick like hell. You know what, we have to go back to work on Saturday. Damn! Fortunately we can claim OT, if not do not expect me to do overtime without have claims.

Before this, we never had been like this, yeah like my supervisor says, during Eid time you will suffer. And I definitely agree with her. But what can I do, even on my first interview time, my supervisor and manager already told me how the works are in the Human Resources and in section C&B team, it will drive you crazy.

Suddenly, I fall ill. I am sick, my asthma came back, coughing from the morning until the evening, a severe flu, and it is very pain. And I also feel sad, because my families are not around me, so I’m getting down. Some of my colleagues says my face looked dull, tired and tension. 

 
September 22, 2010

I’m still ill, and doctor gave me MC for a day. That can’t I take it is, when I saw doctor at Greentown Clinic as early as 8.30 a.m until 11 a.m and guess what, I’m still in waiting to meet the doctor. Damn! I am tired, my body is aches. Huh. I hate it. Fortunately I came with Amin. He is the one who accompanied me for the whole day. Around 12 p.m everything has settled. Before back home, we stopped at Taman DR to eat nasi lemak, Amin brought it for me. I suddenly feel overwhelmed with his concern. I do love him :)




So this is Muhd Amin 


 
 
before we back, we found a lizard or gecko (not sure what is it) dead.  
so pity, I think a car was hitting it.


September 23, 2010

I woke up like usual, I still dizzy and vomiting, the body was still burning, but I have to go to work. I can’t leave my works because I’m worried that work will be increase like hell. I’m really bored to hear all the aunts are backbiting and gossiping. Huh, this peoples doesn’t have work.

I was already in a headache and they add up my pain with their stupid gossips. I hate it when I have to works with these aging ladies. I'm going home early; thanks to ​​Amin because he come to fetch me. I'm really tired. 


September 24, 2010

I wanted to wake up in the morning, but I can’t because I felt very sore head, coughing from asthma since last night. I couldn’t take it anymore.  I decide to text Amin and ask him to take me back to the clinic. After him back from work in the morning (he's working on night shifts) he come and bring me to the clinic. Thank you so much sweetheart. That's why I love you. You always come when I really need you. Luckily, the doctor gives me MC again.  



Back from the clinic, I just take a short nap, because Amin wanted to go to Friday prayer before we went to our friend’s house. Then suddenly we saw Eastern Decorator makes yearly sales branch. So we have stopped for a while. Guess what, a lot of low-priced sales!  I became mad (suddenly I felt better when heard directly sale. pfttt) actually I was very tempted to buy that bed-sheet but my salary still not in yet. *sigh* But Amin are buying something for his mum. After buying some stuff we went to Sue (our friend) house to eat laksa :)


Eastern Decorator
 

 
Amin buy this. It looks cute. HAHAHA


He is mine!


The oven glove for his mum
So cute!

Btw this is Qaisara,

Sue mum’s were looking after of this kid . 

Till then,
-xoxo-
S


(updated 2013 : sorry, all pictures during me uncovered (free hair) already deleted. TQ ^^,)

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !