Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

ouh rehearsal!




23 November 2009, 

Today, I have rehearsal. Actually being emcee was not my plan initially. It is too suddenly. At first Ila who is the emcees, but then she doesn’t have confident to stand in front of people. So she just picks my name. I’m so surprise, but this is my chance to present and challenge myself.

Then, I show-up my speech to our Course Administrator, and I feel proud too as my speech been praising by Administrator. But he altered a little and ask me to put a little of humor and pantun.

I hope on the actual day everything will be good to me :)

Till then
-xoxo-
S



No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !