Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil

24 December 2009

I wake up early. Because today is the most important day of my life. I’m so excited, but a little bit nervous. It’s great, because all what I’m dream of went well.













After the ending of the certificate presentation ceremony, we went back home. I felt relief. *sigh* It's really worth it. :)

And then I’m getting ready for the Dinner. They’ve chosen to do dinner celebration at the Hotel Seri Malaysia. My dad drove me there. 









Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys something which is 'us' (me and Amin) won the best couple of that night. HAHAHA. I did not ever think we would be nominated. It's really funny. Btw whoever or anyone who's voting us for the best couple, thanks a lot! 




till then
-xoxo-
S
 

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !