Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

25-10-2009



25-10-2009



Today I wake up kinda early. I can’t sleep. I’m really bored because every week always does the same thing

8.30 - Take a bath 
8.45 - Make breakfast besides my dad already buy Roti Canai 
9.05 - Clean up kitchen 
9.15 - Ate
9.25 - Washing clothes 
9.30 - Sweeping house
9.50 - Drying all the clothes


The coins


10.00 - Folding yesterday clothes while watching television

10.30 - Clean up my messy room

11.00 - Was asleep #sigh

12.00 - Reading newspaper / watching the gossip show - Melodi



1.30 - Texting Amin / besties / Playing Diner Dash / Watching Movies via Laptop / Calculate coins inside the money-box


 

3.30 - cooked rice
4.00 - watching DVD, title IMAGINE THAT? --- Eddy Murphy was the actor.
6.00 - watching television AGAIN 
7.00 - Clean up kitchen AGAIN
7.10 - Take a Bath AGAIN
7.30 - Dinner
8.00 - Online until now

This is my schedule every Sunday. So sad. -_-


Till Then
-xoxo-
S

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !