Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

The eye ceremony; Dotting the eye of the dragon


Previous Entry : A Little Gift For You 

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Hey guys!
I miss you guys!
-- A LOT
I really mean it.
So do you miss me? HAHA


I'm so sorry cuz didn't update the gift 
Because some of the receiver still did not email me his/her address :(
UNTIL NOW
Btw I just post it (via post biasa je)
Malas nak tunggu lagi
So please be patient ok.
If you already receive the gift, please let me know okay
I'm a lil bit worried cuz using normal post 



So how your January?
My January just like usual
Nothing bad or even nothing cool happen

Btw, I wanna shared bout my first ever experience seeing
"the eye ceremony; dotting the eye of the dragon"
for the Chinese New Year
at my not really new company. hihi
Before we start let sing a long with me!


Mei tiao da jie xiao xiang
Mei ge ren di zhui li
Jian mian di yi ju hua
Jiu shi gong xi gong xi
Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya
Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni
Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya
Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni

  
 
The CNY decoration at the office


"In traditional southern lion dance, before the ‘lions’ do their performances, the ‘animal’ must be blessed by an eye opening or eye dotting ceremony. The eye opening ceremony is the ceremony where the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, leg, forehead and the rest of the necessary parts of the lion is dotted by a special trained person. This is done to awaken the spirit of the lion before it is being used in the lion dance. In other words, they bring down the positive spirit from the heaven to the lion and give it life." source; http://chinesehoroscop-e.com/astrology/lion-dance-performance.php
 

Actually there is a lot of myth bout it
According to my working colleague
She said, this ceremony for bring more luck to the company 
Kiranya bagi banyak Ong la, hihi
Well, masing-masing ada dia punya tradisi kan
Jangan lepas ni hentam saya pula cakap
all this things harommm blablablabla
this just for fun je kan mih mih :p 


 
our plant manager; Mr. Siva


The ceremony was held in modesty
Suppose should have a bunch of lion dancers for the opening
but they postponed it to this week
The manager of our plant (company) 
was given the responsibility to put the dots in the dragon eyes 
All employes feels happy
because we also received some oranges! 
FYI this year I received 3boxes of oranges! 
it was so COOL, i never felt happy when working like this
:)

 
received from our transporter 

 
 It's time to hang the lantern!
Thanks Devagi cuz be my model. Teehee :3

p/s: Actually my other colleagues (Peng Peng) make this lantern, DIY only with using ang pow envelope!
She is so creative! 


 Wuhuuu.. Gōngzuò de péngyǒu gěi wǒ hóngbāo 
Xie xie ni :)
p/s: sila google translate. HAHAHA

 

I think that's all for now
I will update again bout the lion dancing. Teehee
Till then,
-xoxo-
S











 
 




14 comments:

NA said...

Samalah Januari biasa-biasa sahaja.

Oo baru tahu kena buat titik mata naga tu. Suka tengok persembahan naga mata berkelip-kelip tu.

-wina1979-

Sya said...

Speaking chinese woww

Tie HT said...

meriah yea syazana
gift tu tak sampai lagi
btw thanx a lot :)

Cho Zila said...

betoiler akakpun kalau bab yang akak rasa tiba2jer ada orang nak jatuhkan hukum haramtu malas nak update kat blog... kdg2 kita kena paham budaya tu kita raikan bukan makna kita nak ikut diakan... anyway bertuah jadi rakyat Malaysia dinegara yang berbilang kaum ini.. hormat menghormati...

Azlan Strider said...

kong khee fatt choy...hehe..angpau tu dia ade pesan tak share ngan i??hahaha

Regards,
-Strider-

fadh leyanie said...

tgk Mr. Siva tu..focus betul..:D

ezy.fia said...

gong xi gong xi..
hehe..
best dpt angpau..
teringt kenangan lame ms keje kat klang..
bos bg angpau..

[sutera kasih] said...

gong xi gong xi gong xi :P
lama x jenguk blog huhu

anamizu said...

kite suke jugak nengok lion dance nih ! kagum tgk die lompat2 hehe

wow dpt angpow ! aummmm ~ hehe

Nina Mads said...

bestkan dpt angpau dgn buah limau.. hehe

QasehnyaRania said...

dah lama x dpt ang pow. last dpt tahun 2011 sbb kja company cina juga. hihi

anamizu said...

cik ana ni keje je dgn P1(company cina) tp every CNY x penah pon dpt angpow. limau sebijik pon xpnh cmpany bagi wahhaha

Pha Is said...

amboi.. raya sakan nmpak.. heheh

Unknown said...

hapyy, gongxipatchoii kak eryn :)

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !