Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Tutorial | Facebook like button for blogger



January 23, 2011

I actually kind little wonder. When I did blog-walking at some blogs, most of the owner have put the Facebook Like button. So I'm excited going to find the tutorial.

So when looking for it, I have noticed that the blog tutorial Miss Fanna. So, how to do this? Okay guys, just follow this simple steps! .


This is what I mean :)

  
==============================================================

1st :  Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML





Please tick the *Expand Widget Templates*



2nd : CTRL + F to find the code







 


3rd : the codes
(have 3 sample - you can choose either 1)

a) HERE
b) HERE
c) HERE

after copy the codes, please paste it below the first code that we search early.





4th : Preview 

You can preview it 1st before save. (If it does not ideal, you can edit it back) 





5th : SAVE


-done-

============================================

Till then,
-xoxo-
S

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !