Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Kid's Past and Nowadays



January 3, 2011 


Yesterday, I look at the news and I felt funny after seeing the kids who is new incoming school in Year 1 was sobbed. Suddenly I remembered the times when I just started to school. Luckily I used to not like that. :)


At that time I was very excited about the school. I feel impatient to write, wear new clothes, wear new shoes and get acquainted with new friends. I also can't sleep because I can't wait to go to school! I'm really excited! 




I remembered at that time, my parents just wait for me a little while, and just come back during recess. I felt so happy, then my dad has taught me how to buy food at the canteen. At that time my dad gave me 0.50 and 0.50 cents only (RM1). Kids nowadays are so lucky. I think now they bring more than a penny! Hahaha. 




Then my dad also taught how to look for a school bus. Guess what, he also wrote the school bus plate number and put it in my first wallet! I think in 3 days he trained me all this. After that I started to learn to do it by myself and try to be independent. I'm glad that he taught me. If not until now I still expecting helps. Frankly to say, I'm not 100% independently, but sometimes I like to spoiled in too. TeeHee :)



Btw, it's up to you how you want to taught your child's. :) But I hope that I can be like my mom and dad. They are really cool and awesome!


Till then,
-xoxo-
S

7 comments:

mr.syazwan said...

hanya itu je?? wah mudah.. hehe apa hadiahnya?

nur said...

nak juin jugak!!!
hehehe smlm myol tgk jugok.
kelako gile budak2 nanes. ada gk yg dok nguap2. hahaha

Unknown said...

@tuan tanah~mekasih join...ntah la contest ke??panggil la pape pun..huhuhu...

@Syazwan & nur~ hahahaha gile kose jap tolong balas komen tuan tanah~ adiah die 50 hengget tok yg bertuah...n top up 10 hengget bg entry yg menarik

gud luck...

Syazana Zainn said...

@ mr syazwan :

ye sangat la mudah..haha pi join pat.. :)

Syazana Zainn said...

@ nur :

tu r uol, memang klako giler tgk budak2 tu nanges..huahua

Syazana Zainn said...

@ misz sheyla :

haha.. bagi saye menang k..ngehngeh :p

Lulu Caldina said...

good luck..

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !