Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Ho- YEAH!


January 13, 2011


I suddenly felt extremely excited. Okay first of all, please be informed that I’ll start actively blogging after a few days do not post anything. I'm a bit busy and at the office can’t open the internet because has been blocked by IT Department *pftt*. Besides, I didn’t bring broadband at my rental house. Btw now I'm very happy because... Jengjeng … (sounds a little suspense)

 
Actually after lunch just now, Rahmat (he is my colleague) were hacking into my horrible company computer system. He has inserting the internet to my computer.  So start from now, I can already updating whatsoever. HAHAHA (evil laugh) but I still can’t open the facebook *sigh* because our IT department are more precautionary. *pftt*
 
p/s: thanks very-bery much Mat... Teehee :)



Please enjoy watching this video
:)

Till then
-xoxo-
S
 

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !