Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Jokes From Ah Beng

Sape Ah Beng ni weh? haha :) Yang pasti aku tak kenal beliau.. hehe


Ah Beng bought a  new mobile.
He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book &  said,
'My Mobile No. has changed.
Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is  6610'

============ ========= ========= ======
Ah Beng : I am a Proud, coz my son is in Medical College .
Friend: Really, what is he  studying.
Ah Beng: No, he is not studying, they are studying  him.

============ ========= ========= ========= ===
Ah Beng : Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night.
DR: Take this tablet, you will be  ok.
Ah Beng : Can I take tomorrow, tonight is final  game.

============ ========= ========= ========= ====
Ah Beng : If I  die, will u remarry?
Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will  u remarry?
Ah Beng : No, I'll also stay with your sister.

====  ============ ========= ========= =======
Ah Beng : People consider me as a  'GOD'
Wife: How do you know??
Ah Beng : When I went to the Park today,  everybody said,
Oh GOD! U have come  again.

============ ========= ========= ========= ====
Ah Beng complained to the police: 'Sir, all items are missing,
except the TV in my house.'
Police: 'How the thief did not take TV?'
Ah Beng : 'I was watching TV news...'

============ ========= ========= ========= ==
Ah Beng comes back 2 his car & find a note saying 'Parking  Fine'
He Writes a note and sticks it to a pole 'Thanks for complement.'

============ ========= ========= ========= ======
How do  you recognize Ah Beng in School?
He is the one who erases the notes from the book when the teacher erases the board.

============ ========= ========= ========= ========
Once Ah Beng was walking he had a glove on one hand and not on other.
So the man asked h im why he did so. He replied that the weather forecast announced that on one hand it would be cold and on the other hand it would be  hot.

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ==
Ah  Beng  in a bar and his cellular phone rings. He picks it up  and
Says 'Hello, how did you know I was  here?'

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ===
Ah Beng :  Why are all these people running?
Man - This is a race, the winner will get  the cup
Ah Beng  - If only the winner will get the cup, why  others  running?

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ===
Teacher:  'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense
Ah Beng : The  future tense is 'u will go to  jail'

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= =====
Ah Beng  told his servant: 'Go and water the plants!'
Servant: 'It's already  raining.'
Ah Beng : 'So what? Take an umbrella and go.'

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !