Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Service Award Finisar 2010




October 19, 2010

How long haven’t updated anything in this blog, I’m kinda busy. As usual the Payroll Cut-off date, its sucks and I'm going crazy again and again. : (

Btw don’t want to talk about it, actually last Saturday; our company is having dinner for the Service Award 2010 for Finisarian's. This award actually is for those who are already serving five years for the company.



But how come I also can attend the award, I just served less than a year? FYI, as a part from the Human Resources team, I MUST attend the awards and it is WORK.

Title: Finisar Service Award 2010
Venue: Syuen Hotel, Ipoh
Date: 16-October-2010
Time: 6.30 pm - 10.00 pm

Luckily, I can claim an OT on that day. Do ​​you think I want to work for free on weekend? Hell NO.



So the foods are totally sucks. I can’t ever swallow them. Damn. I do not know why and why the person who is in-charge to choose foods can select that foodstuff. It’ really sucks! Luckily the fried ice-cream saves my day. Huh, guess what, they also ordered a chinese herbal tea? It is very smelly and unsightly. Damn.



Btw, overall the event was fare smoothly.


** If they know I condemn this, I have to sack dead. Pfttt chiaww



Till then,

-xoxo-

S

Sangat tidak sedap!

Air teh busuk!

HR member's

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !