Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Girls day nite @ hotspring Tambun Sunway :)



Actually last Friday October 1, 2010, I went to the Hotspring Tambun. This area is next to Lost World of Tambun Sunway. Before getting into there, we have to buy tickets for a price RM5.

This Hotspring in fact are still new here, and the tickets will likely change after this place renovated. It is nice to hang out with them. Actually, this is our first time we met.

I went there with my colleague which is Jessie,  and she’s also bring her friend which is Christina and she also bring her friend called Christine. So, the four of us were hang-out together in reconciliation. This place is really peaceful and I really love it. :)






Till then,
-xoxo-
S


(updated 2013 : sorry, all pictures during me uncovered (free hair) already deleted. TQ ^^,) 



No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !