Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Hye!



20-July-2010


I have not even looked and wrote something in this blog for months. I’m a little bit busy. FYI, I’m not working at that lawyer firm anymore (I’m only works for a month!). Currently I’m working at Finisar (M) Sdn Bhd. I’ve been working here for 3 months (I’m starting here on May 2010). 



Today is 20 July 2010, a cut-off day. Cut-off day actually is a date that all leave (annual leaves / unpaid leaves / medical leave and etc.) will be frozen and been updated for the payroll at the end of the month.
So it’s quite pressure and tension. When the due date is around the corner, then they were started inventing to applied and send to me to update it. 


Not only operator doing this, you know what some of executive include manager / engineer also have this attitude problem. How stupid they are. Later, when they saw their salary will be cut or less, they want to scold us the HR people, but that is their own mistakes! 

Right now, I’m in front of the reception desk. Even it is not in my job description, I had cover that pregnant lady. I hate doing this. When they asking me help, my gash! Really kind in front of me! It’s so annoying! But when back at me, totally like satan. Kbai.


Till then,
-xoxo-
S


No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !

Busuk.Org