Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Jogging at Taman Polo




24-10-2012

Today I wake up early, around 5.30 am. This is because I have made a promise to my friends and to my boyfriend that we will went to park (Taman Polo) for jogging. I’m waiting for him until 7 am, I’ve thought that this plan was cancelled. Luckily he arrived at 7.30 am. Actually he went to refueling his bikes.


FYI, today, my boyfriend (Amin) have TLDM (Tentera Laut DiRaja Malaysia) interview at SMK Anderson, he would go there with Zaim. That’s why both of them go jogging to increase their stamina.


However, Sue and Adiq (my friends) already reach at the Park. Actually, we were not really jogging, we just want to enjoy walking and look at the beautiful scenery of the park in the morning.


While walking, suddenly we saw Bella and Jimmy. They do the aerobics at the field. After say hi and chit-chat we keep continue walking. Actually, just walking makes us tired. Seriously.


Then at 8.30 am Amin and Zaim went to the interview place. So I will back home with Bella because our home not really far from each others. Before we went back home, Bella request us to went drinks at stall (I didn’t remember the name of the stall but it is near to Yik Fong). That's all for today. Chiaw.


Till Then
-xoxo-
S


(updated 2013 : sorry, all pictures during me uncovered (free hair) already deleted. TQ ^^,)

No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !

Busuk.Org