Territory Note's

Wanna learn Mandarin?

Click ‘Mandarin Lesson’ at the Pages :)

Have a good day!

p/s: Ramai yang cari shoutbox haha
HARAP MAAF shoutbox disorok buat sementara waktu bagi mengelakkan SPAM :)

NOTES

Sorry ya, if I didn't visit you guys back.

So just leave your comments down below,

and I will track you back.

love you guys!

p.s: wanna fast reply?

Kindly email me at thesyazanazainn@gmail.com or

PM me at Facebook - Syazana Zainn or

DM me at twitter/instagram - @itsmesyazana.

I will tried to help you

-xoxo-

S

Exam | Allowances



24-10-2009


Actually today I’m planning that I wanna skip the classes, but suddenly the teacher’s wanted to make a surprise test. SHIT! I was just recovering from fever and did not study any single things. CRAPS!


Btw, at 9.00 am, we suppose have Agama class but our Course Administrator called us for an allowance for this month. But, kind of terrible waiting for him nagging before gives us the allowance. I couldn’t take it to hear this old man nagging. Make me feel SICKER. I just recover from fever pftt. 


You know what, after he nagging around, he told us that he will gives the allowance later. Can you imagine that? Seriously, it’s not so cool. Then Cikgu Suhaida says, she will give us the allowance. *sigh* I feel relieved. BUT, before she distributed the allowance cheque to us, she continues to NAGGING. Oh my! I can’t stand it anymore!


Around 11 am, it’s the time for test. Luckily it is OPEN BOOK test. So we can open our notes and books. *sigh* RELIEVE AGAIN. I hope everything will be fine. Besides I felt blissful, this month we are getting double allowance because last month we didn’t get it. Chiaw!


Till Then
-xoxo-
S







No comments:

Cakap-cakap / Disclaimer

Syazana.Story.Glory©

Hanya catatan peribadi sahaja.

I Love Stalker !

Busuk.Org